I Love You 2 Odia Movie Cast,Crew,Poster,Promo Songs,Video

Cast and Crew of Odia Film I Love you 2
Film Name –I Love You 2
Banner – Basant Naik ENTRTAINMENT
Director – Vasudev reddy and Muthuraju
Producer – Sanjay Naik.
Starring – SAMBEET ACHARYA, JHILIK BHATTACHARJEE,Sidhanta Mohapatra,Mihir Das,Maheswata Ray,Bobby Mishra and others
Music Director – Swarup Naik
Technical Director :
Chief Executive :
Release Date –  2016 (Approx)
Industry – Ollywood

Here We Provides The List Of All Songs Of I Love You 2  Odia Movie. Whenever The new Song will Be Uploaded Or Launched Then The List Will be Updated.


Download Promo Mp3 Song of I Love You 2 Odia Film


Wallpaper and Poster of Odia Film I Love you 2





More Photo Will be upload Soon....

I Love You Title Track Listen Online

Post a Comment

2 Comments

  1. Thus pathetic odia movies for actor and singer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thus pathetic odia movies for actor and singer

    ReplyDelete